Sunday 11 June 2023

Unveiling My Singaporean Cashback Journey: How I Earned an Extra $1,669.84 on Top of Credit Card Rewards

As a Singaporean, I love to shop. I enjoy browsing through different stores and finding the best deals. However, I also know that it can be expensive to shop all the time. That's why I was so excited when I heard about ShopBack many years ago.

ShopBack is a cashback rewards platform that allows you to earn money back on your online and offline purchases. It's a great way to save money on the things you already buy.

I've been using ShopBack for over 8 years now, and I've earned over $1,669.84 in cashback. That's money that I can use to buy more things or save for a rainy day.

Here's how I used ShopBack to earn additional cashback for my online and offline shopping:

Online shopping

When I shop online, I always use ShopBack. I simply go to the ShopBack website or app, find the store I want to shop at, and click through to the store's website. Once I'm on the store's website, I make my purchase as usual.

ShopBack will then track my purchase and credit my account with cashback. The amount of cashback I earn varies depending on the store and the promotion.

I've earned cashback on purchases from a variety of stores, including Amazon, Lazada, and Shopee. I've also earned cashback on flights and hotels like Agoda and Booking.com



Offline shopping

In addition to online shopping, I've also earned cashback on offline purchases. I do this by using the ShopBack app to scan the shop's QR code to pay with ShopBack Pay

ShopBack will then credit my account with cashback. The amount of cashback I earn varies depending on the store and the promotion.

I've earned cashback on purchases from a variety of stores, including Crave, Gong Cha, Liho, Yole.



Why Singaporeans should check out ShopBack

If you're a Singaporean who loves to shop, then you should definitely check out ShopBack. It's a great way to save money on the things you already buy.

Here are a few reasons why Singaporeans should check out ShopBack:

  • It's easy to use. All you need to do is sign up for a ShopBack account and start shopping.
  • It's safe. ShopBack is a trusted company that has been in business for over 9 years.
  • It's rewarding. You can earn cashback on a wide variety of purchases, both online and offline.

If you're looking for a way to save money on your shopping, then you should definitely check out ShopBack. It's a great way to earn extra cashback on the things you already buy.

I've been very happy with my experience using ShopBack. It's a great way to save money on my shopping, and I've earned a lot of cashback over the past year.

If you're a Singaporean who loves to shop, then I highly recommend checking out ShopBack. It's a great way to save money on the things you already buy. 

Click here to sign up for a ShopBack cashback account today and start earning money back on your online and offline purchases. It's free to sign up and use, and there's no limit to how much cashback you can earn.

Click here if you are looking for a great deal on your next overseas vacation! Book your flights and accommodations through Agoda and save big!

No comments:

Post a Comment